The major objective of eINTERASIA is to support an international cooperation with low and middle income economies by creating a Technology Transfer Concept (TTC) for adaptation, dissemination, customisation and local exploitation of European ICT research results.
The selected solutions will be adapted and tested taking into account local business and social structures, service needs and user requirements.
Target region of central Asia is selected to demonstrate eINTERASIA universal approach:
- Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan from Central Asia (developing countries – all three countries are low and middle income countries in accordance with recent World Bank country classification), which is of great importance to the EU as a bridge to China, Afghanistan and the Middle East.
The project will:
- Develop a generic Technology Transfer Concept based on modelling of capability processes to facilitate transformation of ICT research results into local innovation;
- Create an intelligent multiagent – and web-based supporting software framework for adaptation of a generic TTC to selected business-related applications, local social structures, service needs, and user requirements.
- Demonstrate, analyse and test the applications of different IT solutions and EU research project results to support business process in selected industrial sector of eLogistics;
- Facilitate transformation of research findings and promote technology transfer through the establishment of collaborative initiatives (setting up a network of showrooms, establishment of self-sustainable partnerships, creating a networking for innovation & technology transfer with local SMEs, governmental organisations, local academic institutions);
- Contribute to the implementation of established European research and innovation roadmaps in IT and eLogistics;
- Stimulate and accelerate ICT across the SME-based enterprises.
Although piloted for the eLogistics sector, the eINTERASIA results are able to be used by other industrial sectors.